Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 lbs down! (again!) and new goal

I've re-achieved my 30 LB milestone! I'm happy to be headed in the right direction again. Daily weigh-ins are really useful to me -- so much so that I brought a digital scale with me on this business trip. It holds me accountable. Oddly, I feel "thinner" this time than last time I hit this weight 3 months ago.
As strange as this feels to write, I'm really pretty happy with my weight. I'm going to lose another 5-ish lbs and then maintain in the 145-150 lb range. I can't wait to see "149" on the scale -- for the first time in my adult life!
Hope everyone out there is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. You rock!!! Way to go!! I quit blogging but am now back. Not only am I fasting, but I am now going to be eating much cleaner...less sugar for sure. I hope you drop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete